Harvest Health

Harvest Health

Thursday 20 October 2011

Here I Am

My very first blog post.

Here I am, about to add to the billions of blogs that now exist worldwide.  I am a Naturopath and I live in Melbourne, Australia.  I have a degree in Naturopathy, and have been practicing in a clinic for the last few years.  The longer I practice, the more I realise how much more there is to know about health.  This blog is an attempt to share some simple health tips, and practices, and to explore the often confusing world of health information.  There is so much information out there, but the trick is to make it very simple.  Really.


Good health is feeling as well as we can in the body we have.  The last bit in that sentence is important.  Each body will have different experiences of health. Every body will have different requirements to be healthy.  There is not one way to harvest health, there are many.  The challenge is find the way that suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment